I am officially an author now

Finally, I published my first story on Amazon. The title is "Is Lal Bahadur Shastri Fine?" You can search and read it on Kindle. It is a science fiction short story. I hope you like the story.

My Author Page: Dr Mystique
Kindle Edition: Is Lal Bahadur Shastri Fine?
Paperback: Is Lal Bahadur Shastri Fine?

It felt great after publishing. It felt even better when one book was sold at Smashwords.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Updates: I have published another book through a publisher. This is science fiction as well. If you read it let me know how did you like it.
Kindle Edition: The Travellers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caterpillar Uneaten Leaves Problem – HackerEarth Interview Question

Swimming

How pets and being stress-free can help in getting pregnant